labour court sentence in Hindi
- The Labour Court ruled that this was not an automatically unfair dismissal.
- He was also a deputy member of the Labour Court of Norway.
- The proposed amendments also cover fines for employers who defy Labour Court orders.
- In 1969, the Labour Court was created, with judges from the Provincial Court.
- Authorisation from the Labour Court is not required for such testing.
- From 1927 he was also a member of the Labour Court of Norway.
- The procedure followed in the Labour Court resembles the civil procedure.
- In addition, Carius worked as Honorary Alderman on the Labour Court in Wiesbaden.
- The Central Labour Court set Mach 6 for the first hearing.
- Between 2003 and 2008, Gisle was judge in the Labour Court of Norway.
- The decisions of the Labour Court are final and cannot be appealed against.
- Weber started proceedings are a German Labour Court ( ).
- The Labour Court is a division of the High Court.
- This finding was taken on review to the Labour Court.
- The Labour Court based its decision on the following factors:
- According to the Labour Court, the workplace steward was dismissed based on unfounded allegations.
- The city also has a Labour Court and District Court.
- The talks, being mediated by the national Labour Court, are expected to run into September.
- The Labour Court confirmed the unfairness of the dismissal, but ordered compensation rather than reinstatement.
- He was also a member of the Labour Court and the Oslo Stock Exchange Arbitration Tribunal.
labour court sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for labour court? labour court English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.