labour department sentence in Hindi
- Previously, Lim said, the matter was handled by the Labour Department alone.
- As of 1956 he served as Parliamentary Secretary for the Labour Department.
- From 1972-74 He worked as an economist in the Labour Department, Wellington.
- Worried employees yesterday called the Labour Department's two hotlines with similar queries.
- Meanwhile, another two labour protests took place yesterday, the Labour Department reported.
- The Labour Department launched an investigation to determine the cause of the accident.
- However, the Labour Department is still trying to contact the company's managing director.
- The Labour Department had not received any complaints, a spokesman said.
- The workers registered with the Labour Department on Tuesday and were promised assistance.
- "This would also save the Labour Department manpower, " he said.
- There are also 20, 000 vacancies on the Labour Department register.
- "Information about 30, 000 vacancies still hasn't reached the Labour Department,"
- Also present was Labour Department director-general Datuk Tengku Omar Tengku Bot.
- Can I complain to the Labour Department that my company is not being fair?
- Lim said the Labour Department was taking follow-up action to help the affected workers.
- Ms Chan urged the Labour Department to deploy more manpower to inspect small companies.
- The Labour Department decides to make revisions in minimum wage rates mandatory within 3 years.
- The Labour Department will mainly deal with those who may be seeking a new job.
- The Ipoh Labour department managed to get the award within four months, a record time.
- Another job seeker, Connie Leung, complained job descriptions in Labour Department advertisements were frequently misleading.
labour department sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for labour department? labour department English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.