land valuation sentence in Hindi
- The land valuations that had been exceedingly low for decades, then skyrocketed.
- The team's primary responsibilities include developing clients, market analysis, forecasting, and land valuation.
- In 1916 he was appointed honorary adviser to the Ministry of Munitions on land valuation.
- In 1862 Griffith's Land Valuation Survey reported that fifteen families formed the lands of Knocknaheeny, Knocknacullen.
- He wrote numerous articles on Australian history, law, public administration, planning, public finance and land valuation.
- He made extensive explorations of Gippsland, always making his land valuations after trigonometrical survey and collection of geological specimens.
- The associated land valuations were contentious with more than 1, 800 appeals and objections received by the middle of 1913.
- The current land valuation was used to decide the amount to be paid to some, but for many payment is pending.
- Compared to modern day property tax evaluations, land valuations involve fewer variables and have smoother gradients than valuations that include improvements.
- The LDP is considering suspending the land valuation tax to increase liquidity in Japan's moribund property market, the Nihon Keizai newspaper reported.
- The highest density of townland units recorded in Ulster in 1609 corresponds to the areas with the highest land valuations in the 1860s.
- Land south of Route 27 is closer to the ocean, and the road served as a marker for social standing and land valuation.
- The details listed in terriers beside the maps include the names of previous owners of the lands, religious affiliation, land valuation, and area.
- The Office is part of Land Information New Zealand, the New Zealand Government Agency responsible for survey, land valuation, land titles and mapping.
- He held office till an elected government took power in September 2001, then went back to running his very successful land valuation business.
- The townlands resulting from such surveys were employed during the Primary Land Valuation ( Griffith's Valuation ), subsequent censuses, and continue in use today.
- The attached table presents details of the population and house data from the official government census returns, and Griffith's land valuation, between 1821 and 1981.
- The party commission may urge the government to suspend the country's 0.15 land valuation tax to stimulate the economy, the paper said, without citing sources.
- The LDP commission may urge the government to suspend the country's 0.15 land valuation tax to stimulate the economy, the paper said, without citing sources.
- An LDP commission may urge the government to suspend the country's 0.15 land valuation tax to stimulate the economy, the paper said, without citing sources.
land valuation sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for land valuation? land valuation English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.