land warfare sentence in Hindi
- Specifically, a grave violation of the Law of Land Warfare.
- The Academy's direct Headquarters is the Land Warfare Centre.
- Land warfare, as the name implies, takes place on land.
- Digitizing ground units does not revolutionize land warfare,
- The era of the horse in land warfare was slowly drawing to a close.
- For this reason, land warfare played a secondary role in the First Punic War.
- Land warfare occurred primarily in Cuba and to a much lesser extent in the Philippines.
- After the invention of cannons, naval warfare became useful as support units for land warfare.
- The formal laws of land warfare are unclear about the precise definition of noncombatants in international conflicts.
- Earlier, the Marines were trained as naval infantry covering both aspects of sea and land warfare.
- LWSC also works to build upon conceptual dialogue of land warfare concepts within joint and combined contexts.
- The majority of these personnel are drawn from the Land Warfare Centre detachments are also sometimes involved.
- His 14th book, the Encyclopedia of 19th-Century Land Warfare, will be published next year.
- You can follow all of the laws of land warfare and still, unfortunately, have tragic incidents,
- Land warfare changed from the static front lines of World War I to increased mobility and combined arms.
- Despite primarily being associated with land warfare, flanking maneuvers have also been used effectively in naval battles.
- During the summer, Ward's duckfoot background found immediate application to the problems of land warfare.
- These were troops primarily trained in land warfare, and did not need to be skilled at handling a ship.
- The Land Warfare Hall was opened on 28 September 1992 by Field Marshal Eastern Front and the invasion of Normandy.
- DARA also promotes professional debate on topics such as the changing character of land warfare and Australia s strategic environment.
land warfare sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for land warfare? land warfare English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.