learned word sentence in Hindi
- One also learned words that made one food different from another.
- When access to these new learned words, the basic language semantic system will be activated.
- The stem completion tests involved patients learning a battery of words, and later identifying the learned words.
- While he traveled with an interpreter, he learned words for hello, thank you, good and beautiful.
- I practically memorized the little spelling book we had and branched out and learned words from The Atlanta Constitution.
- Two of the groups learned word pairs, then either slept or stayed awake, and were tested again.
- This may be problematic for a foreigner to understand, if she / he has learned words by book:
- He was able to write essays at seven, and his poems and essays were full of learned words.
- In simplified form : changing the context between encoding and retrieval reduced the divers ability to recall learned words.
- In simplified form : changing the context between encoding and retrieval reduced the divers'ability to recall learned words.
- In Boston, where he learned word processing, a skill that has kept him solvent in lean times, something inside snapped.
- "We found that children learned words like asparagus, carbohydrate, flexible, circulation, arboretum, " she said.
- They must be able to relate the newly learned word to prior knowledge through personal associations with text and the structure of text.
- When expressing a complex idea, a child will often omit the more familiar concepts and use only the most recently learned word.
- At Liberty Vocational Services in St . Albans, Oates learned word processing and secretarial skills while Ebony played at the adjacent day care center.
- The infants turned their head longer toward the familiar words presented by the second speaker, suggesting that infants could generalize these learned words across different speakers.
- The other two groups did the same thing, except they also learned interference pairs right before being retested to try to disrupt the previously learned word pairs.
- Youngstown is quietly becoming the prison capital of a nation that, to use Dominique's hard-learned word, is now the world leader in incarceration.
- Learned words, neologisms ( such as " gas ", first found in the late 17th century ), and Latinate or Greek borrowings were rarely broadened.
- Thus, many learned words, or words added to the French vocabulary since then often keep both the pronunciation and the presence of the / s / from Latin.
learned word sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for learned word? learned word English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.