learning ability sentence in Hindi
- This is a course designed to improve individual writing and learning abilities.
- He also found that early experiences in the home shaped learning ability.
- Cognitive ability is also called learning ability or general mental ability.
- In mice, large differences in learning ability exist among different inbred strains.
- Fewer faulted large class sizes or the learning abilities of today's students.
- LeapFrog's Tag reader is accessible to a wide variety of students'learning abilities.
- They also neglect health care, which can affect children's learning ability, critics said.
- There is also a lack of learning ability associated with logic based methods.
- This in-lab training accelerated children s word learning abilities outside of the laboratory.
- General intelligence is actually quite a poor indicator of language-learning ability.
- The connecting devices multitasking character has a serious impact on the learning ability.
- TV series, have much better long-term memory and learning ability than ordinary mice.
- Teaching will be adapted to the learning ability of each girl or woman.
- Sublethal doses can affect orientation, foraging, learning ability and brood care.
- Relative to the student's learning ability, the teaching material is now less important.
- It can shift down the learning ability of your entire population.
- Students are deprived of their opportunities to develop their learning abilities.
- This leads to improved regulation of mood and increased learning ability.
- They have both been extensively studied for their learning abilities.
- It has been proven to have a great impact on the students learning abilities.
learning ability sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for learning ability? learning ability English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.