learning by doing sentence in Hindi
- The program is half practical-half theoretical with a learning by doing approach.
- Sorry I'm still too new to this community and learning by doing.
- The projects reflect active citizenship and " learning by doing ".
- Everything is hands-on in this " learning by doing " museum.
- At YID, education is based on " learning by doing ".
- Learning by doing is a maxim of the progressive school movement.
- There is nothing more effective than " learning by doing ."
- Classes are more interactive, with children learning by doing rather than by hearing.
- In other words, learning by doing can help in future projects.
- It was one of those moments you are completely and totally learning by doing.
- Learning by doing : An example application of schank's " goal-based senario " theory.
- BMIT firmly believes in the philosophy of'learning by doing '.
- Student-run wikis provide opportunities to integrate learning by doing into a journalism education program.
- Some experimentation and learning by doing is probably inevitable.
- The program emphasizes learning by doing, community development, and nature conservation, particularly in rural areas.
- Learning by doing is often measured by progress ratios.
- One of the greatest benefits of belonging to an investment club is learning by doing.
- At the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture, learning by doing is taken to extremes.
- However, constructivism is often associated with pedagogic approaches that promote active learning, or learning by doing.
- *Learning by doing is the most effective technique.
learning by doing sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for learning by doing? learning by doing English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.