level off sentence in Hindi
- He figures it will level off, albeit on a very high plateau.
- Shiwaku said he expected imports of pork and beef to level off.
- This boom would level off at the start of World War I.
- But foreclosures are starting to level off as the state's economy improves.
- But our horse can level off and come down through the stretch.
- Some experts see signs that the decline is beginning to level off.
- Nonetheless, many traders and investors say the dollar will level off soon.
- Analysts expected demand to level off after men tried their first doses.
- Spending is expected to level off in the coming years, analysts say.
- It makes sense that things would level off after all that expansion.
- Isn't there an argument that the growth rates will level off soon?
- Malan also said he expects Brazil's growing public debt to level off.
- In men, this increase levels off around age 45 to 50 years.
- It might level off the relationship, making it truly respectful and lasting.
- Prices are expected to level off as summer trips begin winding down.
- The Sox also realize some of their players might level off.
- Our expectations were that it would level off in year two,
- However, sales of semiconductors are forecast to level off in 2003.
- Enrollment is expected to level off at approximately 17, 000 students.
- At the top it levels off and reaches the trail junction.
level off sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for level off? level off English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.