mach number sentence in Hindi
- No variation of density, speed of sound and Mach number is allowed.
- It was repowered to to give Mach number 1 capability in 1945.
- The wing-and tail-thickness ratio was also reduced to increase the critical Mach number.
- The true airspeed corresponding to the critical Mach number generally decreases with altitude.
- This graph shows relationship between shock loss coefficient and Rotor inlet Mach number
- Mach number, Reynolds number ) are already linked in the text.
- The optimum flight Mach number for transition on the J58 was about Mach 2.
- This is a reasonable assumption when the Mach Number is less than about 0.3.
- For a supersonic flight Mach number, acceleration is typically achieved via a convergent-divergent nozzle.
- The second difficulty occurs when the aircraft Mach number changes.
- At the "'upper critical Mach number "', airflow around the entire aircraft is supersonic.
- North American conducted this test, their High Mach Number Investigation, on November 13.
- At the "'lower critical Mach number "', airflow around the entire aircraft is subsonic.
- The actual critical Mach number varies from wing to wing.
- At low Mach numbers gliders have such long, narrow wings.
- These waves are studied to obtain a relation between deflection angle and Mach number.
- The upstream Mach number, M _ 1, begins at 1 and ends at 5.
- For low Mach number \ scriptstyle Ma, the drag coefficient is independent of Mach number.
- There are also gravity currents with large density variations-the so-called low Mach number compressible flows.
- Increasing the nozzle pressure ratio further will not increase the throat Mach number above one.
mach number sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for mach number? mach number English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.