machine independent sentence in Hindi
- Some idiomatic sequences are machine independent; some involve only one instruction.
- Compute Kernels, in a Language independent and machine independent manner.
- These two usages are safe and machine independent.
- The first really widespread high-level language was Fortran, a machine independent development of IBM's earlier Autocode systems.
- Its stiffest competition at Bell Labs is the language C, which is higher level, and machine independent.
- This can be implemented with a machine independent simplification rule, such as a xor a = 0.
- It is self-descriptive, cross-platform also termed platform or machine independent, documented, and administered by an international steering committee.
- Blagojevich even picked up the nod of the supposedly anti-machine Independent Voters of Illinois, which recently named Kaszak their legislator of the year.
- In such an application the sentences used become high level abstractions ( conceptualisations ) of computing procedures that are computer language and machine independent.
- AED was a machine independent software engineering job and an extension of ALGOL 60 the standard for the publication of algorithms by research computer scientists.
- Another format is "'. x _ b "', which is in binary format so it is more machine independent and not subject to binary-to-text conversion errors.
- If the records in a data set, or the items in a list of data structures, are organised this way they can be handled safely in a machine independent way.
- "' Machine Independent "': Since the multiple passes include a modular structure, and the code generation decoupled from the other steps of the compiler, the passes can be reused for different hardware / machines.
- Rather than making an interpretation of straightforwardly into machine code, cutting edge compilers mean a machine independent intermediate code to improve compactness of the compiler and minimise outline endeavours ( Yin, et al ., 2012 ).
- This C program ( which is machine independent because it implements certain operations in abstract form ) is then compiled using the native C compiler on the target machine with custom libraries optimized to the specific platform.
- Once system writers become mature enough to recognize this basic truth, they gravitate naturally toward machine independent SILs . . . . it looks like the little implementation language is an idea whose time as come-- and gone ."
- R�hrich, T ., & Welfonder, E ., 2014, Machine Independent Software Wiring and Programming of Distributed Digital Control Systems, In Digital Computer Applications to Process Control : Proceedings of the 7th IFAC / IFIP / IMACS Conference, Vienna, Austria, 17 20 September 1985 ( p . 247 ), " Elsevier"
- A next step in IS modeling was taken by CODASYL, an IT industry consortium formed in 1959, who essentially aimed at the same thing as Young and Kent : the development of " a proper structure for machine independent problem definition language, at the system level of data processing ".
- But almost every time, it proved easier ( and more rewarding ) to improve C, or its runtime support, or the hardware, than to invest time in yet another language . . . . A machine independent language is always superior-- even for writing machine dependent code ( it's easier to find trained programmers )-- so long as the overhead can be endured.
machine independent sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for machine independent? machine independent English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.