name names sentence in Hindi
- Because this time, the patron saint of female anger is naming names.
- He declined to name names, saying that would drive up stock prices.
- But the truth is that Kazan was not detested for naming names.
- With unfailing Southern etiquette, she refuses to name names or even roles.
- Not that Brown named names or handed out NCAA scarlet letters.
- But Appelbaum is not afraid to snoop around and name names.
- Siebert, without naming names, said he had simply been following orders.
- George Steinbrenner is naming names of all the people who have failed him.
- She wanted specific direction and she was willing to name names!
- Q : ( italics ) Name names . ( end italics)
- Council members encouraged panelists to name names in their final report.
- They said if I would name names everything would be fine.
- After all, he named names and exposed the undercurrents of slavery.
- Jobs said Pixar has many suitors but would not name names.
- Here I can be a bit more specific without naming names.
- She was about to name names, but then shook her head.
- Republicans attacked Clinton for attacking hate speech but not naming names.
- No other Cowboy would name names when asked about the play.
- Without naming names, the U . N . report said:
- Twenty-four hours later, Crenshaw expressed his regrets for naming names.
name names sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for name names? name names English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.