name part sentence in Hindi
- The event has been named part of the Cultural Heritage of Puebla.
- Again, we have some parts that work, just not big-name parts.
- Also, Durk was named part of the 2014 XXL Freshmen Class.
- Be prepared to be creative when picking the name part of your address.
- In 2013, Gifford was named part of the NASCAR NEXT program.
- Bernards was named part-time professor of molecular carcinogenesis at Utrecht University in 1994.
- The naming part is problematic, the rest seems quite ok.
- Leo's wife asks that they name part of the project after Leo and Adam agrees.
- Two or three of the last-named parts are original.
- E . W . Hammer named part of the estate " Inglewood Estate " in 1895.
- He was named part of the All-tournament team.
- In 1921, the section of highway south of Kalamazoo was named part of the Colgrove Highway.
- Recently a 4-year-old Science Boy Wonder came on and consumed grapes while naming parts of Stewart's anatomy.
- Namers work in the universe to love and Name parts of Creation, and help them to be themselves.
- A stretch of Crescent Creek was named part of the National Wild and Scenic Rivers System in 1988.
- But in Florida, you would be wrong . ( Not about the week part, about the name part .)
- The entire length of Roaring River was named part of the National Wild and Scenic Rivers System in 1988.
- Alongside his brother, he was named part of the British squad for the 2012 Racewalking World Cup in Saransk, Russia.
- Named parts of the Channel are, from east to west, Lancaster Sound, Barrow Strait, Viscount Melville Sound and McClure Strait.
- It's better not to do anything that will forevermore make your name part of a well-known phrase signifying hapless blundering.
name part sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for name part? name part English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.