not a bit of it sentence in Hindi
- Not a bit of it, not Friday afternoon.
- And as she and her relatives have long contended, not a bit of it is true.
- Not a bit of it, Janes argues.
- But not a bit of it.
- Asked if his job was a barrier to writing poetry, he told the newspaper : " Not a bit of it.
- Not because I am imbecile, shiftless, lazy, listlessly, loafing about, no, not a bit of it, but the reverse is true.
- Not a bit of it-- she contracted a scandalous marriage, which surely counterbalances the worthiness of founding the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children.
- Not a bit of it, as proved by " The Worlds of Nam June Paik, " his first American retrospective since 1982, at the Solomon R . Guggenheim Museum.
- The sour mood was the product of the dashed hopes after two years of determined effort, not a bit of it due to the frustration over logistics at the end.
- No, not a bit of it, but if you are interested in some good writing about the sport, let me recommend " Sparring With Hemingway, " a new book containing the work of Budd Schulberg.
- Norman Fowler, then a reporter for " The Times ", interviewed Powell during the election and asked him what the biggest issue was : " I expected to be told something about the cost of living but not a bit of it . " Immigration, " replied Powell.
not a bit of it sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for not a bit of it? not a bit of it English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.