o level sentence in Hindi
- She continued with her GCE O levels at a secondary school in Cambridge.
- Both colleges independently offered O levels, National Diplomas and other qualifications.
- Personal experience-I studied, took and passed Music O level in just 8 weeks.
- He left school without sitting for his O Level exams and drifted into crime.
- He graduated from Foundation Public School in 2008 receiving his GCSE in O Level.
- Students generally take a minimum of 7 O Level subjects.
- In 1975, Bean left Brook Comprehensive School with O Levels in Art and English.
- In Mauritius, the O Level qualification is awarded as part of the secondary school.
- The OS level contains the banks of the Exec.
- In February, registrations for admission to Classes II till IX & O Level are taken.
- The O Level examinations are given in two phases.
- Later, it became the first secondary modern in Rotherham to offer O Levels its students.
- He attended Kiamaina primary school and proceeded to Kamuiru High school for his O Levels.
- Cambridge O Levels are only available for centres in administrative zones 3, 4 & 5.
- This meant he finished his O Levels at age 14 and A Levels at age 16.
- O levels and a grant system ( instead of Top-up fees ) still exist for students.
- These pioneering pupils were the first group to write O levels exams in November of 1982.
- Manarat has laboratories with up-to-date equipment for the standards of O Level and A Level examinations.
- Thus when atmospheric 18 O levels are high enough, photosynthesis will act as a reducing factor.
- In 1957 it offered the first O levels.
o level sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for o level? o level English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.