operating time sentence in Hindi
- It can double the operating time of a laptop computer, for example.
- In the evening, operating time of the well was very lively and entertaining.
- TORS afforded cancer cure with less operating time, blood loss, and complication frequency.
- Operating times nearly twice that were recorded in tests, but declared largely unsafe.
- The total operating time was 18 hours, 22 minutes on 10 separate occasions.
- Engine ! 3 had 8200 hours operating time without repair.
- The surgical simulation is a key factor in reducing the actual operating time.
- It exceeded the operating time of previous KIWI reactors by nearly a factor of two.
- This slightly reduces the tooth width but increases the operating time between " fittings ".
- Operating time in autonomous mode is 24 hours, in noiseless mode from accumulators 5 hours.
- The fuel capacity is 985 liters, which ensures a combined operating time of approximately 48 hours.
- The main criteria of the judges were complexity, operating time and the number of components used.
- Operating time with RF-TVA is lower than balloon kyphoplasty, reducing additional risks associated with any surgery.
- Currently, sites have varied operating times that include closing early some afternoons and all day Mondays.
- Others may adjust operating times to fit demand.
- The great disadvantage is the limited operating time.
- D�nitz Type II U-boats were called up, despite that the Norwegian coast limited their operating time.
- The reduction of operating times promotes the reduction of operating costs thus leading to better customer services.
- It shortens required operating times and the reduced trauma to tissue speeds healing and reduces required hospital stays.
- Electromechanical central switch has to be carefully selected as it has inherent operating times both opening and closing.
operating time sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for operating time? operating time English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.