operating unit sentence in Hindi
- The idea is to expand geographically, permitting operating units to remain local.
- Citibank is the main operating unit of Citicorp, American's largest banking company.
- It is one of the main operating units of The Thomson Corporation.
- Here the Desert Mounted Corps Operating Unit and consulting surgeon were attached.
- Previously the bank's operating units were divided among three or four executives.
- Treatment occurs no more than 2 hours per day per operating unit.
- The base operating unit was the 403d Army Air Force Base Unit.
- The subsidiary was to be a non-operating unit created for the merger.
- Greenberg is now facing the third investigation of a core operating unit.
- Also filing with the parent company were 15 of its operating units.
- The site houses 4 currently operating units, all being pressurized water reactors.
- To prevent capture, operating units and plans for the system were destroyed.
- AT & AMP; T should set these businesses as stand-alone operating units.
- MNA operates unit coal trains to major power plants at Montrose, Missouri.
- The company's main operating unit is investment firm Midland Walwyn Capital Inc.
- Too, the operating units are expected to develop detailed strategies this year.
- General Electric also has separate operating units, organized around products, like engines.
- But we hope that all the operating units will be saved.
- Cawley is the chairman of MBNA America, the main operating unit.
- Perhaps land reform aimed at creating larger operating units can be worked out.
operating unit sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for operating unit? operating unit English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.