pack it in sentence in Hindi
- Thought I'd pack it in my son's lunch as a nourishing snack.
- We had every reason just to pack it in and go home.
- Before this came along, I was about ready to pack it in.
- It was easier for Sweden to pack it in a narrower space,
- I don't believe anybody on our team is going to pack it in.
- If I lose this fight, people will say I should pack it in.
- Being down 20, we could pack it in or keep fighting.
- Never mind that Begelman can afford to pack it in at age 47.
- Utah packs it in and makes you take the perimeter shot.
- They just pack it in on Shaq, he causes a crowd.
- The Hawks were supposed to pack it in for the night.
- Do they pack it in for 2001 and start making plans for 2002?
- But we weren't going to pack it in and get our first loss.
- Why would it be stupid just to pack it in, sir?
- It's time for Thompson and his crew to pack it in.
- When you get discouraged you ought to pack it in.
- The Trojans could easily pack it in and have a season of disastrous proportions.
- "I'm sure they'll slow us down and pack it in.
- But she didn't pack it in, or go on welfare.
- I was about to say, ` Let's pack it in.
pack it in sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for pack it in? pack it in English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.