pack rat sentence in Hindi
- Native wildlife include jackrabbits, and small desert-adapted species such as pack rats.
- Lucky for Tim Hollis that his father was such a pack rat.
- A pack rat's dream, albeit a rat with a large trust fund.
- For much of his 68 years, Ginsberg has been a pack rat.
- During the excavation, a pack rat fell into the pit and died.
- "And, as you can tell, we are pack rats, " she said.
- Computers seemed at first like the answer to a pack rat's prayer.
- Being something of a pack rat, I didn't have to look far.
- Artinian proved himself to be much more than a clever pack rat.
- Instead, it builds small nests in pack rat houses or under dead agaves.
- But Bohemianism is not a license to become a pack rat.
- Not bad for a pack rat who has never been a head coach.
- Bauzo, an avowed pack rat, said it was a silent process at first.
- The nests gave ancient pack rats some protection from predators and temperature extremes.
- "Now, " he said, " I'm the ultimate cyber pack rat.
- Bob Christian, my Washington correspondent and former newspaper colleague, is a pack rat.
- Pack rats find it hard to part with collections of clutter
- If you're a pack rat, rummage through your closet and pull
- But bohemianism is not a license to become a pack rat.
- They noted that the pack rat remained perplexed and incorrigible.
pack rat sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for pack rat? pack rat English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.