pawn broker sentence in Hindi
- His death certificate lists his final occupation as a pawn broker's assistant.
- Bargavan Pillai goes to a pawn broker and takes money instead of his beloved scooter.
- There are more pawn brokers than ever before,
- Solomon returned to London in about 1818 and set up as a fence and pawn broker.
- The unbilled cast list has been stated to include Lon Chaney in the role of the pawn broker.
- If it were invested in a pawn broking business, in three years the interest would equal the capital.
- It is stated that the pawn broker may not keep the collateral but must sell them at public auction.
- Strippers, pawn brokers and psychics fall into this group, as do bill collectors, tabloid reporters, used car salespeople and telemarketers.
- Pawn brokers offering interest rates of 1 . 5 percent per day have sprung up all over the capital of Bucharest.
- We have everyone from a three handicap to a 40, " said Triestch, a pawn broker and owner of Traders Inc . in Reseda.
- If the item does not fetch a price that will cover these expenses the pawn broker may keep the item and sell it through other channels.
- The Supreme Court ruled in a case involving a North Carolina pawn broker convicted of carrying a gun during a marijuana sale to an undercover federal agent.
- The consistent use of this symbol for advertising was analogous to an apothecary's show globe, a tobacconist's cigar store Indian and a pawn broker's three gold balls.
- Now with five $ 10 bills from pawning the saw, should he pay $ 8 to the pawn broker to hang on to the shotgun another month?
- The lawsuit says the problems began Jan . 11, 1994, when Gonzalez was employed as a vice president and general manager at Central Pawn Brokers in Phoenix.
- It's a large demographic pool . " ( The company, based in Fort Worth, Texas, is a branch of Cash America International, a leading pawn broker .)
- As consolation for losing that battle, he extracted a change in the Brady law to ease requirements on pawn brokers when someone redeems his or her own gun.
- Blume only managed to win the return of his confiscated goods in 1962 and is believed to have used them to set himself up as a pawn broker.
- The doctor, who said he was a family friend, said Becic had received threats from creditors and pawn brokers after his eldest son accumulated debts while gambling in casinos.
- The Building then stood empty for a few years but since 2012 the marples building has been occupied by Cash Shop, a fair money lending and pawn broking company.
- More Sentences: 1 2
pawn broker sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for pawn broker? pawn broker English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.