press copy sentence in Hindi
- I want to stand in Waterloo and press copies into people's hands.
- Hargis gave The Associated Press copies of both e-mail messages.
- He gives members of the press copies of the video and Boardman flees the conference.
- Some of these may be duplicate press copies.
- But Lishavsky showed The Associated Press copies Thursday of fleet reports on the spill and cleanup.
- But Lishavsky today showed The Associated Press copies of navy reports on the spill and cleanup.
- A new teletype machine allowed the " Evergreen " to start using Associated Press copy in 1952.
- But Lishavsky on Thursday showed The Associated Press copies of fleet reports on the spill and cleanup.
- Other radio markets began playing the song, while Victor searched for its old masters to press copies.
- Dy Borima gave The Associated Press copies of letters Nuon Paet sent to the families of the slain Westerners.
- After being leaked by a journalist with a press copy of the album, ISAM was instead released on April 20, 2011.
- While five of the senate candidates faxed off to the press copies of their reports, only Klink and Phil Berg were missing.
- Best thing to help getting an article done would be some references that are not just the website or your own press copy.
- Many dance music producers press copies of white labels in order to test crowd response in dance clubs to their own musical productions.
- Some groups whose songs incorporated samples of music by other artists without written consent suddenly discovered that CD makers were unwilling to press copies of their albums.
- But Babbitt, who would periodically press copies of an updated scorecard into Clinton's hand at their encounters, said the president clearly took pride in what he was doing.
- For what it's worth, even the most major label distributes press copies of works with the intention of achieving a written review or other coverage from a press outlet.
- The text, taken from our description, is press copy indicating that show topics are not necessarily tied into current events, as is the case with many other Dayan Center publications.
- Carman brought out in cross-examination that the prime minister, and Senior Minister Lee Kuan Yew, themselves had given the press copies of the police reports, for publication on election day.
- Carman brought out in cross-examination that the prime minister, and Senior Minister Lee Kuan Yew, themselves had given the press copies of the police reports for publication on election day.
- More Sentences: 1 2
press copy sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for press copy? press copy English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.