press cutting sentence in Hindi
- The room contains several photographs and press cuttings of the wreck.
- Its contents include books, periodicals, maps, press cuttings, letters and drawings.
- Over the years, the Society has accumulated a substantial press cuttings relating to Wells.
- Press cutting can't be used to make features in the sides of vacuum formings.
- The file contains a selection of press cuttings covering the Arrras and Thiepval unveilings.
- The collection consists of miscellaneous literary papers, with periodicals, press cuttings and personal correspondence.
- It also includes other media such as garden guidebooks, trade catalogues, postcards and press cuttings.
- Kennedy had been working for a press cuttings agency.
- Inspired by press cuttings about the 1980.
- I wanted to insert a photo of the artist from a 1928 press cutting, into the infobox.
- I shall endeavour to upload some photographs and press cuttings if I can figure out how to do so.
- Sirs, I am compiling a dossier on the present American presidential campaign, press cuttings, magazine articles and the like.
- It includes the minutes of the weekly meetings, correspondence, press cuttings, publicity material, enamel badges, photographs and the group's banner.
- It can also cut sidewalls of a different depth than the pockets-which cannot be done with roller or press cutting.
- They include his correspondence, drafts of his publications, papers relating to libel cases, reports on his investigations, press cuttings and photographs.
- On display will be the stuff of everyday : papers, notes, agendas, letters, press cuttings and photographs retrieved from Picasso's residences.
- Hearing Paul playing the piano, she goes through and shows him a press cutting from the diary, about Robbins and Nash.
- The case rested on little more than press cuttings including exaggerated claims which Evans and Colsett had themselves uttered to the journalists.
- Press cutting : This is a very precise method of cutting which uses a press and a custom precision made cutting tool.
- They have also library / archive which consists of press cuttings, posters, volumes and varying numbers of issues and volumes of periodicals.
press cutting sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for press cutting? press cutting English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.