punch in sentence in Hindi
- The coaches had felt the news like a punch in the conscience.
- Not with the Cowboys having reinstalled the punch in their running game.
- To microwave four muffins, simply punch in 1 1 / 2 minutes.
- Quarry took a lot of punches in order to throw his own.
- All that hype evens up after the first punch in the mouth.
- The case had less punch in 1982 than it did in 1969.
- Consensus was he left his best punches in the lower weight divisions.
- He won via TKO due to punches in the second round.
- Visitors punch in my apartment number and my phone line rings.
- Cooper finally fell to a series of punches in the seventh.
- Octavio Valdez took advantage to punch in three goals for Pachuca.
- Johnson won by TKO due to punches in the second round.
- Which is it _ a punch in or on the nose?
- You just punch in the numbers and hope to get lucky.
- But you can bypass the scan and punch in the channel you want.
- Every time I put a punch in, he gave a counterpunch,
- He won the fight via TKO by punches in round three.
- That time, Gebre got away with one punch in the face.
- Olajuwon decked Jazz center Billy Paultz with a punch in 1985.
- Just punch in the conversion rate when you cross the border.
punch in sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for punch in? punch in English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.