quality of goods sentence in Hindi
- The quality of goods has recently improved in many of these stores.
- Most innovations either make production more efficient, or improve the quality of goods.
- The quality of goods is extremely variable, but only the naive need risk ambush.
- Americans are coming to understand the qualities of good cheese.
- Before statutory law, the buyer had no express warranty ensuring the quality of goods.
- Kasitina blames Russian tradesmen for the poor quality of goods that filled the markets here.
- Speed is not the essential quality of good development.
- Dogs are judged on the efficiency of their work and on qualities of good stockmanship.
- The primary qualities of good meat rabbit breeding stock are growth rate and mothering ability.
- Akerlof's paper shows how prices can determine the quality of goods traded on the market.
- Their background makes them simple, hard working, honest and loyal-the essential qualities of good soldiers.
- Self-logistics were developed in order to provide consumers with a heightened quality of goods and services.
- Thus, it is necessary to make adjustments for differences in the quality of goods and services.
- Comprehensiveness was not the mark of a distinct genre, but simply a quality of good writing.
- In Lesotho Steyn presided over many hearings that affected the quality of good governance in the Kingdom.
- Strikes involving permanent replacement workers are potentially longer, more bitter and compromise the quality of goods produced.
- The church possesses the qualities of good construction : " solidity, capacity, light and artistic beauty ."
- Burnet said Drouot has sought to boost the quality of goods, produce better-quality catalogs and advertise abroad.
- Men did most of the shopping, since the main criterion was credit rather than quality of goods.
- Somewhat smaller today, the traditions and diversity of the market and the quality of goods still holds true.
quality of goods sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for quality of goods? quality of goods English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.