radiant energy sentence in Hindi
- In 2005, Tuma authored " Radiant Energy, Light In My Pastel Paintings ".
- Radiant energy and charisma that will travel past the footlights wouldn't hurt, either.
- The term " radiant energy " also applies to gravitational radiation.
- That means that radiant energy, including visible light, is a form of heat.
- (2 ) Conversion of radiant energy into mechanical energy to compress the main body.
- A radiometer for measuring the intensity of radiant energy is located in the cab.
- From this view, biogeochemical cycles are driven by radiant energy.
- "' Transmittance "'of the surface of a material is its effectiveness in transmitting radiant energy.
- "' Reflectance "'of the surface of a material is its effectiveness in reflecting radiant energy.
- Quantities of radiant energy could be, in principle, constant.
- In 1926, Lewis coined the term " photon " for the smallest unit of radiant energy.
- That also conforms with the principle that radiant energy decreases with the square of the distance.
- When the sun heats a roof, it's primarily the sun's radiant energy that makes the roof hot.
- As such, they are very inefficient, because most of the radiant energy they emit is invisible infrared.
- One of the earliest wireless telephones to be based on radiant energy was invented by Nikola Tesla.
- An abstract generalization of color would be the frequency absorption for any arbitrary frequency of radiant energy.
- The photon is destroyed in the process and the absorbed radiant energy is transformed to electric potential energy.
- Take a look at radiant energy.
- Radiant barriers will reflect radiant energy.
- It is a process known as Radiant Heat Exchange, since Radiant Power & times; Time equals Radiant Energy.
radiant energy sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for radiant energy? radiant energy English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.