return circuit sentence in Hindi
- The earliest telephones used telegraph lines, or open-wire single-wire earth return circuits.
- To transmit power from one point to another distance point, you need a return circuit / conductor.
- This plasma diverted to the metal of the shuttle and from there to the ionospheric return circuit.
- Any person stepping off the tram completed the earth return circuit and could receive a nasty electric shock.
- The greatest source of interference on this kind of transmission is usually the crosstalk between the go and return circuits themselves.
- One wire circuits were typically called earth return circuits, or sometimes'non metallic'and two wire were also referred to as'metallic circuits '.
- The presence of the audio return circuit from the amplifier output to input made the reflex circuit vulnerable to such parasitic oscillation problems.
- Although apparently lacking a complete circuit, such a topology effectively obtains a return circuit by virtue of the load's self-capacitance and parasitic capacitance.
- The building was designed to accommodate a large low speed wind tunnel of the Eiffel type with an open return circuit and open-jet test section of 2 m diameter, as well as offices and shops.
- The return circuit walk that begins at either the Tallanbana or Goomoolahra picnic areas will pass Twin Falls, Rainbow Falls, Goomoolahra Falls, Kadjagooma Falls, Ngarri-dhum Falls, Gooroolba Falls, Poonyahra Falls, Poondahra Falls, and Blackfellow Falls.
- Conventional cars use the frame itself as a ground, or a return circuit to the battery, and a live cable making contact with the frame can create a circuit and send the entire current of the battery through the car.
- Following the privatisation of British Rail the franchise for the Watford DC Line was taken over by National Express Group who ran the line under its 750 V DC lines for its all-stations local service with the 4th rail presently redundant except as part of the electrical return circuit.
- Such torture uses electrodes attached to parts of the victim's body : most typically, while wires are wound around the fingers, toes, or tongue; attached to the genitals; or inserted in the vagina to provide a return circuit; the voltage source ( typically some sort of prod ) of precisely controllable pressure is applied to other sensitive parts of the body, such as the genitals, breasts, or head.
return circuit sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for return circuit? return circuit English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.