return current sentence in Hindi
- This water becomes the Agulhas Return Current, rejoining the Indian Ocean Gyre.
- The oppositely-directed return currents flow through the ground plane directly beneath the trace.
- That flow carries the return current of what is essentially a giant circuit.
- Typically, a single wire is used, with the return current running through the track.
- Sediments underlying the Agulhas Current and Return Current have significantly higher ratios than surrounding sediments.
- Over the Agulhas Plateau the return current forms a major northward loop to bypass it.
- The negative return current passed through the rails.
- These run off direct current fed from Breivika, with the seawater and seabed used for return current.
- This scheme was introduced because of the problems of return currents, intended to be carried by the bonded together.
- This required adaptation of the Class 501 trains to return current through the wheels instead of the centre rail.
- It uses resistors to earth to reduce hazards from rail voltages, but the primary return currents are through the rails.
- The latter system relies on a return current through the ground, using the earth as a second conductor between ground terminal electrodes.
- The industry has insisted it not only needs free digital licenses but shouldn't be forced to return current channels by a deadline.
- Grounding is not achieved as the mains power leads are not grounded, but can float around depending on the neutral return current.
- As tracks for an electric tramway had to be designed to allow for return current, an all-new trackage would have to be laid.
- Phantom powering as used in audio is a form of simplex powering, as the return current flows through the ground or shield conductor.
- The problem was exacerbated because the return current also had a tendency to flow through nearby iron pipes forming the water and gas mains.
- Station lighting used four lamps in series, with return current via the running rails . ( Gas lighting was provided as a back-up .)
- The sea return current enters the sea at the Sardinian end ( Anode ) and leaves the sea at the mainland end ( Cathode ).
- On the far side of the figure, the return current flows from the rotating arm through the far side of the rim to the bottom brush.
return current sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for return current? return current English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.