sacrotuberous ligament sentence in Hindi
- Laxity of this ligament and the sacrotuberous ligament allows this rotation to occur.
- Biceps femoris could therefore act to stabilise the sacroiliac joint via the sacrotuberous ligament.
- Each is formed as three roots immediately converge above the upper border of the sacrotuberous ligament and the coccygeus muscle.
- The coccygeal branch of the inferior gluteal artery passes behind the mid-portion of the sacrospinous ligament and pierces the sacrotuberous ligament at multiple locations.
- More superficial ligaments ( e . g ., the sacrotuberous ligament ) react to dynamic motions ( such as straight-leg raising during physical motion ).
- Below, the obturator fascia is attached to the falciform process of the sacrotuberous ligament and to the pubic arch, where it becomes continuous with the superior fascia of the urogenital diaphragm.
- Below, it is bounded by a sharp ridge that provides attachment to a falciform prolongation of the sacrotuberous ligament, and, more anteriorly, gives origin to the transverse perineal and ischiocavernosus muscles.
- Therefore, to create an implant-pocket, either for a gluteal prosthesis or for lipoinjection, a low-angle muscle-dissection is performed in order to avoid the risk of severing any major branch inferior of the gluteal artery, which travels very close to the sacrum and to the sacrotuberous ligament.
- It arises from the front of the sacrum by three fleshy digitations, attached to the portions of bone between the first, second, third, and fourth anterior sacral foramina, and to the grooves leading from the foramina : a few fibers also arise from the margin of the greater sciatic foramen, and from the anterior surface of the sacrotuberous ligament.
- In surgical and body contouring praxis, the plastic surgeon creates the "'implant-pocket "' either for the gluteal prosthesis or for the injections of autologous fat by undermining the gluteus maximus muscle with a dissection technique that avoids the sacrum, the sacrotuberous ligament, and the tuberosity of the ischium; which, if accidentally cut, might isolate the posterior ( back ) portion of the muscle and lead to denervation, the loss of nerve function and of innervation.
sacrotuberous ligament sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for sacrotuberous ligament? sacrotuberous ligament English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.