salary increase sentence in Hindi
- Another point of contention could be the size of the salary increase.
- The state's 250, 000 employees got a salary increase earlier this month.
- He proceeded to tell them the salary increase that God had approved.
- It was Crandall's first salary increase in six years, the paper reported.
- The new contract gives workers no salary increase in the first year.
- Private wages and salaries increased in all major parts of the economy.
- They have asked for a 14 percent salary increase over three years.
- The workers are demanding a 4 . 85 percent salary increase.
- The only major difference is believed to be a salary increase.
- In recent years, the collective salary increase has exceeded 100 percent.
- No salary increase is being proposed by Kansas lawmakers this year.
- Their base salaries increased 11.3 percent to $ 481, 630 each.
- Health workers have rejected the government's offer of a 12 percent salary increase.
- Their base salaries increased 11 . 3 percent to $ 481, 630 each.
- He was rewarded with a salary increase for his proficiency in the language.
- Nobody else in society has had their salary increase as fast as athletes.
- The average teacher salary increase for the 2000-2001 school year was 4 percent.
- He also backed high tariffs and opposed a federal salary increase.
- The conciliator recommended a 9 % salary increase over three years.
- Truckers had asked for a salary increase of nearly 30 percent.
salary increase sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for salary increase? salary increase English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.