sales talk sentence in Hindi
- After your sales talk, discuss with your counselor how persuasive you were.
- Autry, saying he feels 14 again, broke off sale talks with Disney.
- The bank refused to comment directly on the sale talk.
- SR Technics is in sale talks with several potential investors, said spokesman Dominik Mueller.
- John Hancock said in May that it planned to hold sale talks with Freedom executives.
- Sing Tao chairman in stake sale talks, HONGKONG STANDARD
- It's part sales talk and part pep talk.
- The sale talks on Suffolk Downs are ongoing.
- Is this a new form of sales talk, or did we forget how freely strangers interact?
- We have to be careful about what we call alternative and what we call sales talk.
- Montgomery is in sale talks at a time when prices paid for securities firms are skyrocketing.
- That's still above the $ 38 at which Lycos traded in late April, before sales talk began.
- The law does not consider that " mere puff " or " sales talk " are misrepresentations.
- An early indication of Bush's intentions may come during annual arms sales talks with Taiwan in April.
- Oil companies declined after reports of progress in oil sale talks between Iraq and the United Nations.
- In May, GM vice chairman Harry Pearce was appointed Hughes chairman in order to reinvigorate the stalled sales talks.
- Unfortunately, a vendor's follow-through infrastructure, its manufacturing, shipping, and even financing may not always match the cozy sales talk.
- Tried to trace the history of the mechanical broadhead, and the web doesn't say much, except for sales talk.
- But it will take more than a good sales talk to convince people like CWA chief Andrews of the benefits.
- Crude prices soared to a three-year high on Tuesday after the first round of oil-sale talks ended without an agreement.
sales talk sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for sales talk? sales talk English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.