scale copper sentence in Hindi
- There has been prospecting and small-scale copper and zinc.
- It is the first new large-scale copper mining project in Arizona in more than 30 years.
- Large scale copper mining began in the old Mineral Park district in 1963 when Duval Corporation began the open pit operation.
- Khirbat en-Nahas is a large-scale copper-mining site excavated by archaeologist Thomas Levy in what is now southern Jordan.
- Large-scale copper mining began in the district in 1907 and, with some hiatuses and several changes of ownership, continues in 2015.
- Between 1912, when full-scale copper production began, until 1928 when a Congolese line was completed, almost all of Katanga's copper was shipped over the Rhodesian network.
- Between 1912, when full-scale copper production began, until 1928 when a Congolese line was completed, almost all of Katanga's copper was shipped over the Rhodesian network to Beira.
- From the third millennium onward, the invention of the reusable smelting furnace was crucial to the success of large-scale copper production and the robust expansion of the copper trade through the Bronze Age.
- The line reached Broken Hill ( Kabwe ) in 1906 and Ndola in the Copperbelt in 1909 ( connecting to Sakania in the Congo ), some 20 years before the first large-scale copper mines opened there.
- Around 1840 his father relocated the family base to Swansea which was becoming the principal smelting centre for industrial scale copper ( and other ) ores from Chile, following the exhaustion of principal mines closer to hand in Cornwall.
- Prior to the many 19th century land reclamation projects ( including The Cob at Porthmadog ) and the building of the Ffestiniog Railway, both of which spurred economic growth, the few local inhabitants relied on agriculture and small-scale copper mining.
- Most importantly, the late Early Sican period saw the accumulation of these changes in art style and iconography, coupled with other changes in organization, by which the Sican constructed monumental adobe structures, developed large-scale copper alloy smelting and metalworking, and developed the elaborate funerary tradition that would come to characterize the Middle Sican ( Shimada 1985, p . 361 ).
- The main edition of the " Encyclopedia " contained large scale copper plate maps of each state and territory of the United States; and the provinces of Canada; a reference map of the world; a topographical and railroad map of the United States; thirteen comprehensive maps of Bible geography; a general survey of the world; history of the United States; each state and territory; Declaration of Independence; sketches of the Signers, with portraits; and of Presidents.
scale copper sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for scale copper? scale copper English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.