a bull in a china shop sentence in Hindi
- Unfortunately this has contributed to a bull in a china shop attitude, where a failure to learn how to collaborate has been the rule of the day.
- Russian national security advisor Alexander Lebed said Thursday the United States is acting " like a bull in a china shop " with its attacks on Iraq.
- To his critics, he is like a bull in a china shop; to his partisans, he is the right bull in the china shop of New York racing.
- The FAA has tended toward more of a hands-off approach than simply going in there like a bull in a china shop and demanding that things are done,
- And as said, if he acts like a bull in a china shop in his constant rush to insult and belittle me then he is being " bovine"
- But he ( I believe " he " is correct ) is also often a bit of a bull in a china shop, and tends to inflame situations unnecessarily.
- "We're not going to go into airports like LAX and SFO like a bull in a china shop and say, ` Here we are, "'said agency spokesman Leonardo Alcivar.
- The business sector derides him for his ignorance of economics and bruit that an Estrada presidency, like a bull in a china shop, will shatter the economic reforms installed by Ramos.
- If you continue on your current course, acting like " a bull in a china shop ", you may end up feeling unwelcome, in more places than just my talk page.
- Below are some signs for spotting a bull in a china shop, as well as some suggestions for how to minimize the extent to which other editors need to clean up after you.
- For sure 1989 Rosie and Coral Bay are one and the same, they both edit like a bull in a china shop .-- talk ) 21 : 08, 20 January 2010 ( UTC)
- Addressing the legal and political issues, he said, " is going to take some time, unless the United States is willing to run through this like a bull in a china shop ."
- Tarzan in civilization is like a bull in a china shop, as is demonstrated early in a destructive incident in a dance hall, where his prowess impresses La Belle Odine ( Cleo Madison ).
- "Acting like a bull in a china shop according to their custom, the Russian troops would kill innocent people and force local residents to take up arms, " the daily Moskovsky Komsomolets said Tuesday.
- "You don't go in like a bull in a china shop ! " Jake yelled over the siren, his past life as an Army instructor creeping into his voice . " Y'all are already dead ."
- :: Well, maybe it was meant that he was acting like a bull in a china shop, i . e . violent tackles, and so on .-- talk ) 10 : 38, 27 December 2008 ( UTC)
- "The gambling companies have been like a bull in a china shop, " said William R . Eadington, director of the Institute for the Study of Gambling and Commercial Gaming, at the University of Nevada at Reno.
- The Fed, it added, " can act the part of a bull in a china shop and cause a lot of destruction and damage, or, Samson-like, it can pull the whole financial structure down about its head.
- Here's why I think that's wrong : editor A came to Wikipedia like a bull in a China shop : here to push an agenda and demonstrates almost immediately that he has trouble working in a collaborative environment.
- No one expects new editors to be perfect, but responsive editors are given far more leeway than editors who ignore the warnings and cannot be reasoned with ( i . e . a bull in a china shop ).
a bull in a china shop sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for a bull in a china shop? a bull in a china shop English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.