tidbit sentence in Hindi
- Rail : Headlines from that day and other tidbits about it.
- Sit down at the table with them for some tantalizing tidbits.
- Tidbits we picked up along the road to College Football 2004:
- And the tidbit should be small enough for a single mouthful.
- That tidbit of history, apparently, was not disclosed before.
- Entertainers, tycoons and socialites give the tabloids plenty of tidbits.
- Perhaps this tidbit on hardware is a good place to start?
- Its used by the media for tidbit information not biographical info.
- This article is about a constellation with a few interesting tidbits.
- tidbits and dollar included . ( First published in 1993)
- And there were other tidbits she picked up about this alternative lifestyle.
- "I don't write about juicy tidbits.
- By themselves, these tidbits of datajunk have not amounted to much.
- Kessler . ( Pocket, $ 23 . ) Tidbits about
- I spend hours online searching for travel tidbits for myself and friends.
- Those sentimental tidbits that added up to such Himalayas of precious recollection?
- They cluster together, hungrily picking at tidbits of information.
- That's not the only tantalizing tidbit left hanging.
- However, the juicy tidbits are just too tempting to pass up.
- Consider these depressing tidbits U . S . News spotlighted:
tidbit sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for tidbit? tidbit English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.