treasure hunting sentence in Hindi
- This is where Art Mckee, the " Father of Underwater treasure hunting " got his start.
- Treasure hunting activity, however, is primarily motivated by potential for profit rather than for archaeological purposes.
- A coin collector and history buff, Brock has been treasure hunting for more than 20 years.
- Scrooge is sometimes characterized as an irritable miser, but he loves adventure, treasure hunting and his family.
- In treasure hunting there are always true stories, false ones, and those built up from minor events.
- "Shabby Chic : Treasure Hunting & AMP; Decorating Guide " ( HarperCollins Publishers ) by Rachel Ashwell
- The National Museum of the Philippines is responsible for the issuance of treasure hunting permits and licenses.
- Amateur excavations, treasure hunting, plundering, and illegal diggings, almost constant since 1999, continue to deteriorate the site.
- But all that treasure hunting was secondary.
- Some women who were treasure hunting had stopped at the house, and the men showed them the bones.
- As children, Stan and Ford would scour the beach and go treasure hunting, searching for objects of value.
- The fundamental contribution of the Morea scientific expedition was in effect its quasi-disinterest in pillage and treasure hunting.
- The three of them decide to take a yacht and go treasure hunting off the coast of Africa.
- He was treasure hunting via satellite.
- "That's why they call it treasure hunting and not treasure finding, " says John Brandon, a Fort Pierce salvor.
- Professional organisations generally invest considerable effort to ensure that their treasure hunting is legal and hence is not looting.
- In the early 1680s, Phips began to engage in a favorite colonial pastime of treasure hunting in the Bahamas.
- Eventually he left the loch for good in the early 1980s to allegedly embark on a treasure hunting expedition.
- Black sailed the ship through the Panama Canal and then spent eight years treasure hunting in the Turks and Caicos.
- He did a bit of underwater treasure hunting, and once sold a mosquito repellent that residents say was pretty good.
treasure hunting sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for treasure hunting? treasure hunting English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.