vacillations sentence in Hindi
- More than any other issue, Bosnia reflects Clinton's vacillation and indecisiveness on foreign policy.
- He made his television debut as Willy in " The Vacillations of Poppy Carew ".
- It was Shah Alam II's poor judgement and vacillation that led to his own downfall.
- Weakness in policy or vacillation in opinion found no lodgment in Governor Easton's administration ."
- Why, for example, are we so deeply moved by Fiordiligi, an apparent dumbbell of vacillation?
- It was a time of vacillation by Mayor John Lindsay, the Board of Education and many others.
- Goebbels, Hitler's minister of propaganda, portrays a formative Hitler prone to bumbling and vacillation.
- But with all the on-and-off vacillation, there wasn't a big turnout.
- But the appeals came only after weeks of vacillation and outright opposition to Serb participation from leading officials.
- This explains the vacillations of Halder, who could never quite bring himself to take the decisive step.
vacillations sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for vacillations? vacillations English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.