zanzibari sentence in Hindi
- Even in the case of state television broadcast from the mainland, there was a delay in the feed, allowing Zanzibari censors to intervene.
- I haven't been able to find on the internet whether or not the recognition of Zanzibari status is indicated in the Tanzanian passport.
- Amnesty International and other human rights groups have criticized the Zanzibari government for holding 18 opposition leaders in prison on treason charges for nearly three years.
- Two Zanzibari tabligh were allegedly involved in the 1998 car bombing of the U . S . embassies in Kenya and Tanzania that killed 234 people.
- Sultan Khalifah sent Zanzibari troops led by Brigadier-General Lloyd Mathews, a former Lieutenant of the Royal Navy, to restore order in Tanganyika.
- The 15 CUF parliamentary legislators, as well as 16 CUF legislators from the Zanzibari House of Representatives, were expelled from the legislatures in April 2001.
- In addition, the Portuguese started buying slaves from the Omani and Zanzibari traders in response to the interruption of the transatlantic slave trade by British abolitionists.
- The two men met again in January 1882, when Stanley sailed across the river in a newly arrived steamboat accompanied by a large number of Zanzibari mercenaries.
- This resulted in the Zanzibari government s June 2007 co-training, with a U . S . anti-trafficking expert, of 22 immigration officials.
- At the same time, western influence was diminishing and by July 1964 just one Briton, a dentist, remained in the employ of the Zanzibari government.
zanzibari sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for zanzibari? zanzibari English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.