servant of the government sentence in Hindi
- Surviving the fall of his patron Cromwell, Long became a prominent servant of the government throughout the 1540s.
- The three rows to the right are reserved for the secretaries and other civil servants of the government, and other people who appear in the meetings.
- "' Parveen Shakir "'( } } ) ( 24 November 1952 26 December 1994 ) was an Urdu poet, teacher and a civil servant of the Government of Pakistan.
- He told a German civil servant of the government, that by June 1906 he would leave on the next available steamer for Germany, but died, possibly of malaria, in September 1906.
- He was granted a state funeral, the first given to a public servant of the Government of Australia . were published posthumously in 1958, having been completed shortly before his death.
- Chanakyapuri translates to the " City of Chanakya ", and is named for the third century BC advisor and Prime Minister in the court of great civil servants of the Government of India.
- In a letter, the mayors called on Khatami " not to let sincere and popular servants of the government, including Karbaschi . . . be disgraced by unfounded charges, " the Iranian news agency reported.
- In 1684 the remaining Society People posted an " Apologetical Declaration " on several market crosses, which informed servants of the government that they pursued the lives of its members at the risk of their own.
- The president received a boost Thursday when 687 mayors from towns nationwide expressed their support in a letter telling Khatami " not to let sincere and popular servants of the government, including Karbaschi . . . be disgraced by unfounded charges, " the Iranian news agency reported.
servant of the government sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for servant of the government? servant of the government English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.