serve out sentence in Hindi
- But Agassi immediately broke back at love and served out the match.
- He ignored calls for his resignation and served out his Senate term.
- Lindsay is reconciled to serving out her last year of high school.
- Seles served out her last two games of the set at love.
- The soldier also will receive dishonorable discharge after serving out his sentence.
- Agassi then produced four unforced errors as Ferrer served out the match.
- That way lie presidencies only saints or master criminals could serve out.
- Today proved to me that I can serve out a match,
- Rosset served out the next game to take the first set.
- Absinthe was served out of the rear boot of the taxi.
- Would Wilson fully serve out a second term should he win?
- Actually, it remains an open question whether Clinton serves out hispresidency.
- He had served out his sentence for the 2000 rape conviction.
- Dechy then served out her second win over Kuznetsova this year.
- None of the officers served out the terms of their sentences.
- Rusedski saved two match points before Arazi served out the match.
- He then served out the set to take the early advantage.
- What upset him was a call that ruled his serve out.
- Yeltsin says he remains strong enough to serve out his term.
- He lost the appeal and had to serve out his sentence.
serve out sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for serve out? serve out English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.