serve the needs sentence in Hindi
- Our strategy should be to serve the needs of our customers.
- We are now serving the needs of the community better ."
- In other words built to serve the needs of the moment.
- This helps the New 42nd serve the needs of Broadway,
- The values should not have to serve the needs of the tourists.
- The village served the needs of surrounding pioneer farm settlements.
- It was founded in 1902 to serve the needs of adult students.
- This situation provoked her desire to serve the needs of the unfortunate.
- Mount Gilon primary school serves the needs of Grades 1-6.
- The church was founded to serve the needs of Polish American immigrants.
- Their main activity was serving the needs of the poor.
- This mosques serves the needs of the communities of Mississauga.
- The Ghana Pentecostal Council serves the needs of 120 churches in Ghana.
- Editors at some papers talk more often about serving the needs of advertisers.
- My essay was about serving the needs of others,
- We used to only serve the needs of Koreans,
- Asher sprang up almost overnight to serve the needs of the oil workers.
- The Center is a . building that serves the needs of entrepreneurial endeavors.
- The school served the needs of children up to the age of eight.
- Pastoral courses were developed to serve the needs of non-Russian speakers.
serve the needs sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for serve the needs? serve the needs English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.