shoot it out sentence in Hindi
- Maybe he's going to shoot it out with Newt.
- I can shoot it out on the floor facing the basket.
- They shoot it out; Marchettis is killed and Johnny wounded.
- We must be ready to shoot it out with Washington, too.
- It's shoot it in, shoot it out.
- "We'll shoot it out ."
- Time to shoot it out of the sky like a sorry clay pigeon.
- Over a lumpy cactus, two gunslingers shoot it out with water pistols.
- In burning pain, she runs towards a window and shoots it out.
- They had to shoot it out of tall oaks with a . 22 rifle.
- You never know when he just may have to shoot it out with outlaws.
- Desperate type, who, if cornered, will try to shoot it out.
- As they begin to shoot it out, Mitch collapses in agony and dies.
- He coached that dog to crunch a racquetball in its mouth and shoot it out.
- Allan Houston and Glen Rice shoot it out, winner stays, loser leaves town.
- He shoots it out with Brazos, who has taken over, and kills him.
- He and a bandaged Michaels shoot it out, while panicked swimmers dive for cover.
- While the sheriff and prosecutors shoot it out, other law officers steer clear of cross fire.
- The final two survivors will shoot it out in a town park, then collect cash prizes.
- He managed to shoot it out to about 20 feet and sank the putt to save par.
shoot it out sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for shoot it out? shoot it out English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.