shooting stick sentence in Hindi
- A "'shooting stick "'is a combined walking stick and folding chair.
- On firearms, shooting sticks are commonly used on rifles to provide a forward rest and reduce motion.
- Makeshift bipods known as shooting sticks can be constructed from items such as tree branches or ski poles.
- An example of a non-factory-made accessory could be shooting sticks that can be employed as rifle field rest.
- Shooting sticks can be of fixed or adjustable length and can be homemade products by their operators or factory products.
- When he complained, Orwell hit him across the legs with a shooting stick and Heppenstall then had to defend himself with a chair.
- He was a right-handed batsman with a curious and ungainly crouching stance, once described as if he was sitting on a shooting stick.
- At that time, the word " pool " often brought to mind drunken hustlers shooting stick and comparing tattoos in dingy, smoke-filled bars.
- Newhall dubbed him the " fearless spectator " and took publicity photographs of McCabe perched on a shooting stick, wearing a derby and looking bored.
- Shooting sticks permit the operator to rest the weapon on the ground, a low wall, or other object, reducing operator fatigue and permitting increased accuracy.
- The two more visible signs are a multicoloured scarf, and a colourful cross between an umbrella and a shooting stick ( used as a cane ).
- Steady Stix : This is a two-piece, fold-out shooting stick for steadying a rifle for long shots, a handy item for anyone who hunts in open country.
- Shooting sticks are portable weapon mounts used by field shooters, like hunters, metallic silhouette black-powder rifle shooters, similar to a bipod or tripod, with two or three legs.
- "' Shooting sticks "'are portable weapon mounts used by field shooters, like hunters, metallic silhouette black-powder rifle shooters, similar to a monopod, bipod or tripod, with one, two or three legs.
- Balanced on his shooting stick, he begins to draw, starting with Pellerin's massive head, oval eyes and thick eyebrows, which he traces over and over, using an eraser to blur the lines.
- A traditional British shooting stick is a wooden or metal shaft terminating at the base in a plate foot, with a bifurcated handle at top that folds out to form a simple seat.
- The Arch Deluxe was heralded by a daring ad campaign that featured Ronald McDonald, the corporate clown mascot, as a McAdult playing golf, doing the disco scene and shooting stick at the local pool hall.
- Years later, after Orwell's death, Heppenstall wrote a dramatic account of the incident called " The Shooting Stick " and Mabel Fierz confirmed that Heppenstall came to her in a sorry state the following day.
- Balanced on his favorite shooting stick, nose buried in his drawing, he paid no attention to the tourists who snapped his picture and videotaped him; they seemed unaware of who he was but charmed simply by the sight of an old man sketching.
shooting stick sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for shooting stick? shooting stick English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.