site facility sentence in Hindi
- The dredged sediment will be treated at an off-site facility.
- Local off site facilities are used for a wider variety of sporting activities.
- According to a 2003 schedule, buildings and site facilities were to be constructed by 2003.
- This has been completed, providing the church with on-site facilities including a small kitchen.
- Spent nuclear fuel for nuclear power plants is generally stored in pools in on-site facilities.
- AAPS has three on-site facilities in order to expose students to laboratory environments and protocol.
- Anthrax also has been discovered at an off-site facility that processes mail to the White House.
- Yarn produced at the Belgrave Number 1 Mill was bleached or dyed in an on-site facility.
- The House is hoping to expand its off-site facility to X-ray packages, Livingood confirmed.
- _Up to $ 100, 000, for start-up costs of an on-site facility,
- UNAIDS is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, where it shares some site facilities with the World Health Organization.
- During this phase, NOAO is responsible for design & development of the LSST telescope system and site facilities.
- At this time, David also instigated the development of the TAC site facility, finally completed in 2006.
- The loaded resin beads would be trucked to an off-site facility for reprocessing and precipitation of uranium concentrate.
- Many council camping grounds became known as " caravan parks " as site facilities became more geared to their use.
- Site facilities are well kept, including parking space, toilets, souvenirs and a well-marked site visit route.
- Mail handled at the off-site facility is processed through a postal facility on Capitol Hill that processed the Daschle letter.
- For 17 consecutive years, the Justin Heeler physicians and on-site facilities have provided assistance to ailing cowboys at rodeo arenas nationwide.
- The Orillia Campus was established in 1969 . On-site facilities include a 150-seat theatre, fitness centre and weight room.
- Jubilee Library in central Brighton was opened in March 2005 to replace outdated split-site facilities nearby, which included a separate music library.
site facility sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for site facility? site facility English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.