stable block sentence in Hindi
- The stable block of the hall is now the Normanton Park Hotel.
- The hall and the stable block were re-roofed in the same year.
- The smaller south stable block faces the north block across a courtyard.
- The stable blocks lie further to the east of the main house.
- The house was enlarged in 1820 when the stable block was built.
- He also built the large stable block to the right of the house.
- The stable block at the hall is also listed as Grade II *.
- A separate, larger stable block was also built at this time.
- These are the stable block, and the entrance arch and gates.
- The stable block now houses a collection of coaches and carriages.
- The junior school, Riley House, moved to the redeveloped stable block.
- In 2006, further alterations were made to the old stable block.
- In the grounds are stable block, ice house and other outbuildings.
- The bats use roofspaces in a former stable block as a maternity site.
- Their son Hereward Charles lives on the estate in the stable block ).
- The Hall also has an 18th-century Grade II listed stable block.
- The stable block survives, and is now known as Brahan House.
- The stable block was converted into a separate house in 1890.
- There is also an Industrial Museum in the old stable block.
- Frankfort Hall estate initially consisted of a small lodge, stable block.
stable block sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for stable block? stable block English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.