surface burst sentence in Hindi
- Bell developed two complete fuzing systems, airburst or surface burst.
- No provision was made for surface burst at this time.
- One hour after a surface burst, the radiation from fallout in the crater region is 30 grays per hour ( Gy / h ).
- In case of water surface bursts, the particles tend to be rather lighter and smaller, producing less local fallout but extending over a greater area.
- "This lower yield would achieve the same damage while producing less fallout _ by a factor of 10 to 20 _ than would the much larger-yield surface burst, " it said.
- However the most effective use of a neutron bomb with respect to area denial would be to encase it in a thick shell of material that could be neutron activated, and use a surface burst.
- The surface bursts have resulted in widespread radioactive fallout of such intensity that over substantial parts of the United States the taking of shelter for considerable periods of time is the only means of survival . ..
- Also, I'm not sure if an air-burst is the best way to sink a single ship; a surface burst might be more effective, by swamping the ship . talk ) 15 : 07, 29 January 2009 ( UTC)
- Widespread radioactive fallout itself was not recognized as a threat among the public at large before 1954, until the widely publicized story of the 15-megaton surface burst of the experimental test shot Castle Bravo on the Marshall Islands.
- For a surface burst, absorption of gamma rays by air would limit the range of gamma ray deposition to approximately 10 miles, while for a burst in the lower-density air at high altitudes, the range of deposition would be far greater.
- While a megaton-class yield surface burst will inevitably throw up many tons of ( newly ) radioactive debris, which falls back to the earth as fallout, critics contend that despite their relatively minuscule explosive yield, nuclear bunker busters create more local fallout per kiloton yield.
- One of the documents that the committee plans to release Wednesday includes a memorandum, dated May 22, 1951, about a meeting to discuss safety issues for three planned nuclear explosions that would be the first intentional " surface bursts, " causing craters and much fallout.
- The commercial opens with a very young girl standing in a meadow with chirping birds, slowly counting the petals of a nuclear explosion, an explosion similar in appearance to the near surface burst Trinity test of 1945, followed by another cut to footage of a billowing mushroom cloud.
- On the other hand, the only time that fallout is rapidly concentrated in a potentially lethal fashion in the local / regional area around the explosion is when the nuclear fireball makes contact with the ground surface, with an explosion that does so, being aptly termed a surface burst.
- In the 1985 " The Effects on the Atmosphere of a Major Nuclear Exchange ", it argues that a " plausible " estimate on the amount of stratospheric dust injected following a surface burst of 1 megaton is 0.3 teragrams, of which " 8 percent " would be in the submicron / micrometer range.
- :* The rangefinder electronics ( Figure 2 ) is a Doppler radar using FMCW technology to emit a radar signal and can be set to trigger two types of air-bursts, one being a near surface burst to combat standing targets and the other being a higher proximity burst downward onto prone or fox holed targets.
- While this ( or any ) tactic would be useless for someone at ground zero during a surface burst nuclear explosion, it would be beneficial to the vast majority of people who are positioned away from the blast hypocenter : both the thermal pulse of some weapons and the shrapnel from all weapons ( particularly from shattered windows ) could be evaded, at least in part.
- A notable comparison to underline this is found when one compares the 50 megaton air-burst Tsar Bomba, which produced no concentrated local / early fallout, and thus no known deaths from radiation, with the surface burst of the 15 megaton Castle Bravo, which in comparison, due to the local fallout produced, was implicated in the death of 1 of 23 crew on the decayed to acceptable levels.
surface burst sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for surface burst? surface burst English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.