surgical trauma sentence in Hindi
- He remains in critical condition in a surgical trauma unit.
- Both products reduce surgical adhesion formation caused by direct surgical trauma such as incisions.
- He is recovering in the surgical trauma ward, with a police guard at the door to his room.
- Mild inflammatory swelling may follow dental extractions but is unusual unless the procedure was difficult and significant surgical trauma occurred.
- In 1839 to 1872, the mortality reports show that surgical trauma and postoperative infection were the greatest causes of death.
- He conceptualized and implemented the first Air Force rapid-response surgical team in Europe the flying ambulance surgical trauma team.
- Seprafilm is an FDA-approved product designed to reduce adhesions by acting as a physical barrier between tissues damaged by direct surgical trauma.
- The grief-stricken Nora slowly realizes, to her horror, that Julius did not die of surgical trauma; he was murdered.
- He has since gone on to advanced work in reduced port and endoscopic surgery, where there is enormous potential for future reduction of surgical trauma.
- In the United Kingdom, the Royal College of Surgeons of England is responsible for training consultants via the Definitive Surgical Trauma Skills course ( DSTS ) for Orthopaedics.
- Regardless of surgical trauma, which do you think would impact your life more : being sterilised, or having the bottom joints of your fingers and toes amputated?
- Ramsey said McGuire was in surgery for two hours, then was wheeled to the Surgical Trauma Intensive Care Unit, where he was in critical condition early Saturday morning.
- Definitive Surgical Trauma Skills course ( DSTS ) is a joint development between The Royal College of Surgeons of England, The Royal Centre for Defence Medicine and The Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, based in Maryland, United States.
- The observations in mothers and their fetuses that were operated over the past two and a half years by the matured minimally invasive approach showed the following results : Compared to the open fetal surgery technique, fetoscopic repair of myelomeningocele results in far less surgical trauma to the mother, as large incisions of her abdomen and uterus are not required.
- It can also be argued that unwelcome fetuses are themselves committing aggression against their mothers, by taking materials ( oxygen, water, nutrients ) from her bloodstream, by injecting toxic metabolic end-products ( carbon dioxide and creatinine ) into her bloodstream, and by preparing to subject her to major medical / surgical trauma in the form of full-term labor and delivery.
surgical trauma sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for surgical trauma? surgical trauma English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.