tacit recognition sentence in Hindi
- The careful language clearly amounted to a tacit recognition of two important facts.
- It is a tacit recognition of the structures ( for foreigners ) that exist.
- His hollow referendum implies a tacit recognition that he ought to seek the consent of the governed.
- The plan was abandoned after officials complained it gave tacit recognition to the city's outlaw image.
- Bush recently endorsed the Gaza withdrawal plan and gave tacit recognition to Israeli settlements in the West Bank.
- Iran said the resolution gave tacit recognition to the state of Israel, something the Iranian government strongly opposes.
- This year they hope to put him over the top, which Herlihy feels is tacit recognition that Lallement invented the bicycle.
- Clinton's presence was meant to reassure Israel, yet some now see it as conveying tacit recognition of Palestinian statehood.
- Israel sees visits by foreign ministers to the Orient House as a tacit recognition of Palestinian claims to sovereignty in the disputed city.
- But that would mean tacit recognition by Belgrade of Zagreb's sovereignty over Serb-held parts of Croatia, something Croatian Serbs reject.
- Israel to give up its construction plans, though Iran objected to the resolution, saying it gave tacit recognition to the state of Israel.
- Since then, Taiwan has dropped its claim to represent all of China in the international community, a tacit recognition of Beijing's legitimacy.
- The policy shift supported by the medical association is a tacit recognition that euthanasia is still a problematic issue for doctors whose first responsibility is to heal.
- Palestinian Prime Minister Ahmed Qureia on Wednesday asked U . S . President George Bush to reconsider his tacit recognition of Israeli settlements in the West Bank.
- Since the website and report are both published by the same UN body, the are correlated sources, which seemed to indicate at least tacit recognition.
- By refusing to take the Arkansas case, Soley said, the Supreme Court was giving " tacit recognition " that the Arkansas court was correct.
- On Monday and Tuesday, the president is to tour Palestinian territory in Gaza and Bethlehem, in what many Palestinians are seeing as tacit recognition of statehood.
- China has never recognized India's claim to Sikkim, but the agreement could be construed as a tacit recognition by China that Sikkim is part of India.
- China wants a tacit recognition from Taiwan of its sovereignty over the island, and demands that political talks about reunification between the sides be part of further discussions.
- But he added that Washington's willingness " to sit down at the same table " represents a tacit recognition that " Libya has changed ."
tacit recognition sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for tacit recognition? tacit recognition English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.