tack on sentence in Hindi
- Others, such as Club Med, tack on extra charges for some sports.
- Economists had predicted that businesses would tack on 50, 000 new jobs.
- The newspaper's tack on the campaign has been the subject of criticism.
- Tennessee can finish 8-3 and tack on a bowl game for 9-3.
- Tack on interest and the number grows to about $ 520 million.
- The retailer will tack on another $ 100, so that's $ 200.
- AT & amp; T isn't the first to tack on the fee.
- However, these services tack on an automatic 20 percent driver gratuity.
- So tack on an additional $ 20 a month for that.
- In many states, local governments tack on their own state tax as well.
- So they're taking a different tack on this latest proposed fad.
- It can lay an oil slick and toss tire-puncturing tacks on the road.
- Surely they didn't tack on a date range at the end?
- Dole took a similiar tack on a key gun control measure.
- Why not tack on a focused fund, where stock picking really does matter?
- The Clinton administration has taken the wrong tack on this issue.
- AT & T isn't the first to tack on the fee.
- They completely changed tack on me and in that one speech.
- Is it possible to tack on Jr . to baby Jordan?
- Young America matched Stars and Stripes tack-for-tack on the upwind leg.
tack on sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for tack on? tack on English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.