taken with sentence in Hindi
- Not many rock bands get their photo taken with the president.
- But some were less taken with history than with the moment.
- Every writer worth anything has his picture taken with a cat.
- Two more defensemen were taken with the 14th and 15th picks.
- How can a designer so taken with Hollywood understand real people?
- He's taken with my nephew's winning smile.
- I am discussing the steps to be taken with my lawyer.
- Photos taken with the film got mixed reactions from professional photographers.
- Most of them wanted to have their picture taken with her.
- Lactase tablets taken with any food containing lactose may also help.
- Cladistic trees are to be taken with a pinch of salt.
- "I'm quite taken with them,"
- I was totally taken with all the outdoor space and views,
- The same care should be taken with the old Brewer house.
- All should be taken with a grain or two of salt.
- No wonder Spencer's dad is so taken with her.
- He's taken with him a lost art ."
- Economics are also dictating who is taken with the first pick.
- Crosby, 21, was taken with the 23rd selection overall.
- Guests paid $ 100 to have their pictures taken with Giuliani.
taken with sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for taken with? taken with English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.