tax rebate sentence in Hindi
- Are those tax rebate checks in the mail part of the problem?
- George W . Bush will not buy stuff with his tax rebate.
- That state approved a $ 701 million income tax rebate this year.
- Tax rebates for improved energy efficiency are expected to cost RM12 billion.
- The tax rebates might even encourage businesses to replenish merchandise for Christmas.
- Opponents of the plan criticize this tax rebate due to its costs.
- The government also ended two years of income tax rebates in July.
- Americans began receiving income tax rebate checks in the mail this month.
- Without a tax rebate, growth could be negative in the second half.
- It also ended two years of tax rebates and boosted medical insurance premiums.
- Tax rebate discounting in Canada is regulated under the Tax Rebate Discounting Act.
- The first wave of nearly 8 million tax rebates were mailed out Friday.
- Tax rebate checks spent this month should also provide some boost.
- Later, in the 1980s, California provided tax rebates for wind power.
- It includes a $ 122 million sales tax rebate that requires legislative approval.
- The tax rebate checks mailed out this summer reduced the surplus.
- George Bush fought for and has delivered a tax rebate for American families,
- Traders were also digesting reports that the government will discontinue special tax rebates.
- The Senate bill called for $ 85 billion in tax rebates this year.
- Property tax and sales tax rebates were also offered, he said.
tax rebate sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for tax rebate? tax rebate English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.