tidal waters sentence in Hindi
- It grows on the coast or farther inland next to tidal waters.
- :: Moored ships would be subject to tidal water flow-or river flow.
- The beaches are wide and lonely sandbeaches with big tidal water level differences.
- Provinces have rights over non-tidal waters and fishing practices there only.
- The bay exchanges tidal water with Nantucket Sound through a single maintained inlet.
- Consequently, an individual net cannot be continually operated in tidal waters.
- These trees are able to grow in areas seldom inundated by tidal water.
- The tunnels channel tidal water in and out of the lake.
- It includes the tidal waters of the Brunswick River, Belongil and Tallow creeks.
- The rivers are interconnected and are fed by tidal waters.
- Tidal waters reach to just downstream of the Maclean's Bridge.
- It follows tidal waters for about 13 miles, 4 of which are open sea.
- The Solent is a comparatively shallow stretch of tidal water.
- It also prevents the salty tidal waters from entering the Dee fresh water basin.
- Tidal water will be stored and then let out to generate electricity using four turbines.
- Very soon there was a demand for these ferries to be used in tidal waters.
- Nimbus is on exhibit in the Tidal Waters Gallery.
- Llanddona fish weir is a V-shaped trap, typically used when trapping fish in tidal waters.
- It is found in shallow, tidal waters with a bed of mud, sand or gravel.
- When the Dutch settlers arrived they found its tidal waters turbulent and difficult to handle.
tidal waters sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for tidal waters? tidal waters English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.