treasure hunting sentence in Hindi
- Treasure hunting is more romance and adventure than making money, they say.
- They told museum officials that inviting Kinkor was akin to condoning treasure hunting.
- An alternative would be to merge to Treasure hunting or something like that.
- It will be the first such effort by a Western treasure hunting concern.
- "' Treasure hunting "'is an expression which nowadays applies mainly to maritime salvage.
- Themes of the boards include dreams of toys and treasure hunting, among others.
- Mission type ranges from rescue to escort to exterminate villains to treasure hunting.
- Except for treasure hunting, there has been no known activities pertaining to Lagundang Cave.
- I will respect private property and do no treasure hunting without the owner's permission.
- The upper cave was destroyed by treasure hunting and illicit diggings, which left-deep pits.
- "That's an oxymoron _ honest treasure hunting, " he says.
- Despite centuries of treasure hunting and archaeology, much remains hidden.
- Characters who gain wealth, have only managed to do so through treasure hunting and looting.
- Billy Causey, the sanctuary's superintendent, said it was not his intention to stop treasure hunting.
- Libraries are great places to research treasure hunting locations.
- The group employed the divining rod for both treasure hunting and other forms of revelation.
- The player is then prompted to save, and the Treasure Hunting part of the phase begins.
- "The Gilded Man " is one of Barks's ever-popular comic book adventure / treasure hunting stories.
- He never did, although his treasure hunting exploits provided plenty of material for his lecture tours.
- "Shabby Chic : Treasure Hunting & Decorating Guide " ( HarperCollins Publishers ) by Rachel Ashwell
treasure hunting sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for treasure hunting? treasure hunting English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.